Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thoughts are vital to the sanctification process!

It's been weighing heavy on my mind just how powerful my mind actually is! I've realized day after day how quickly I can have a bad attitude or say the wrong things when my thoughts are focused on myself in a selfish and proud way. I'd love to write a booklet sometime on the things the Lord is teaching me through this process of daily, hourly, minutely (if that's a word!) evaluating my thoughts in light of what I understand and know from Scripture to be true of what I should actually be thinking (Wow - that was quite a sentence!). Anyway, just a note to leave with... my humble prayer before my gracious, loving Lord is for His grace and strength to continue the evaluation process and pray for continued conviction and renewal so that my entire life and attitude will be a reflection of my Saviour. Thoughts are SO vital to growth and change in my relationship with the Lord!

No comments: