Thursday, November 15, 2007

Join my Joyful Journeys in Biblical Womanhood

My God-given desire to joyfully journey through life in a God-glorifying manner has greater been enhanced as I daily learn my desperate dependance on the Lord for grace in each moment and detail of the day. Biblical Womanhood is not something that is emphasized in today's society, but it is something that I emphasize in my personal walk with the Lord. Join me in my journeys of "wifehood", parenting, discipleship and much more as I share the things the Lord graciously teaches me as I go from pride to humility, from frustration to joy, and from unloving to loving God's way! And "to God be the glory" for all He will do through this "journaling" (I Corinthians 10:31).

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Sis,
I discovered your blog, even though you didn't tell me about it. :)
I look forward to reading things our Lord teaches you through His Word!

Love, Jo